Eken H6s Action Camera Specs Features & Reviews
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Features and specification of the Eken H6s 4k action camera.
The Eken action camera is an affordable action camera that has a front and rear screen, the front being an info screen so great to see that things are happening when you are recording and facing the camera at yourself.
People are very happy with the quality of the camera, video and photos in day time shots and whilst using EIS. They are not too happy with the night time and dark shots as it gets grainy.
- A lot of camera users are happy with the amount of accessories they get, which includes a remote device to control the camera remotely
- Some commented on the 2 batteries you get with it are a good thing so you dont have to rely on just one out of the box
- Everyone is very happy with the EIS (Electronic Image Stabalization) at 1080p and 60fps video
- Some said that it came with a tripod which they thought was useful
- Photo and video qualities are superb
- People have mentioned that the aluminium finish is very nice
- Image quality is a bit dark but that can be overcome in the settings
- Night settings produce a grainy video a few users have mentioned
- Some users have said that the audio recording leads a lot to be desired