Gitup Git 2
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs, features and expert reviews of the Gitup G2 action camera.
This is a very sensible action camera, it uses latest tech in Novatech and Sony processor and sensors which are decent hardware. It isn't trying to hit marketing terms by adding 4k when it doesn't need to and is good in low light conditions. If you are after something for VLOGs, drone footage or require better sound quality with your recordings this could be perfect for you and not break the bank.
4 reasons to buy the Gitup Git2 Action Camera
- Full 170degrees field of view, so super wide angle shots, you can also adjust the FOV to the narrow 120degree setting
- Gyro Image Stabalization which gets good reviews, so good for action shots
- You can use it as a dash cam with loop mode, it has burst, manual photo settings, raw photos and does loads of cool photo and video features
- Wifi to connect to the phone app
- Has microphone out with mini USB for better sound quality
- Priced at around $100 in early 2018
2 reasons to NOT buy the Gitup Git2 Action Camera
- Only records up to 2k at 24fps, so if you aren't bothered about 4k and are happy with 1080p at 60fps
- No touch screen, other cameras are now incorporating this feature
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.