Hawkeye Firefly 8S
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs and features of the Hawkeye Firefly 8S action camera.
A great build quality and an improvement on image stabalization compared to the GoPro, the battery also outlasts the latest GoPros at well over an hour when in use.
Has real 4K video recording but the low light image quality is not the best, which is to be expected on an action camera of this price
6 reasons customers would buy the Hawkeye Firefly 8S
- Not much distortion with its wide field of view
- Both picture and video quality seem very good
- Some users have said that the battery lasts more than an hour which is an improvement on the GoPro cameras
- Others have said the 4k resolution is fantastic
- People are very impressed by the image stabalization in this camera
- Customers are impressed with the build quality of this camera
4 reasons customers would NOT buy the Hawkeye Firefly 8S
- Manual that comes with the camera is not very good with poor instructions
- No way to control the files on the camera, so if you want to delete specific files you will need the phone app
- Some users suggest that the on board microphone is not the best
- Others would like image stabalization at 4K as it only works up to 1080p at 60fps
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.