Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Paralenz dive action camera dive cam specs, features and expert reviews.
A fantastic dive camera, aimed specifically at scuba diving, freediving and spearfishing. The camera doesn't have a screen but is very easy to handle and place on the side of your mask if you want a head POV. It has an easy to use interface even with thick diving gloves on and captures fantastic video footage for such a small device.
6 reasons to buy
- Some Paralenz users have stated the dive camera is easy to use
- Others say that even with thick diving gloves its can be controlled easily
- That it's nice and compact in the hand
- One user said that its easily added to the side of your mask
- Some divers love the auto record feature at one metre deep
- A few divers love that it auto corrects the colour, so you get color correction done underwater as its recording
2 reasons NOT to buy
- Some camera enthusiasts said that the camera is let down due to its lack of screen
- A few users have stated that updating the firmware didn't work
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.