Ricoh WG 50
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs, features and expert reviews of the Ricoh WG-50 tough camera.
Gets fantastic reviews online, one of the best action cameras you can buy, especially if you want waterproof ready so you can take snorkeling or with you on hikes and other adventures where it might get wet.
Feels like a normal, point and shoot camera but with a more robust finish.
7 reasons to buy the Ricoh WG 50 Tough Camera
- Made by Ricoh, who own Olympus, so a solid brand and manufacturer behind the camera
- Released in 2017, a new tough camera
- Tough camera means it can be dropped, frozen and taken underwater without an extra housing or waterproof case
- Made of a strong and robust aluminium
- Removeable battery which means you can take more than one with you on expeditions
- Feels like a normal camera and can be held properly in one hand
- Has optical zoom which is hard to come by on a tough/action camera
3 reasons to NOT buy the Ricoh WG 50 Tough Camera
- A small sensor, similar to that of action cameras, which is a shame considering it's bigger than the smaller action cameras out there
- Not the smallest camera
- No image stabalization
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.