Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs and features of the Sony HDR-AS300 action camera.
A fantastic action camera by Sony, very easy to hold and frame shots in with its super wide FOV. You get very good low light and image stabalization which a lot of expensive cameras are still struggling with.
Reasons customers have said to Buy the Sony HDR AS300
- Feels good in your hand
- There are settings for normal shooting and underwater mode, which should help with the reds when diving and snorkelling
- Lights all over the camera to let you know that the camera is currently recording
- Both low light performance and image stabalization are very good
Reasons customers have said to NOT buy the Sony HDR AS300
- When in it's housing, because of it's thickness, audio quality can be very poor
- Menu buttons can be hard to use when it is in its underwater housing
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.