SooCoo S100 Pro
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Specs and features of the SooCoo S100 Pro action camera.
A fantastic little action camera that came out just before the Xiaomi Mijia 4k. Both priced at the same at around $100 but this one has voice control but loses out on the resolution and only provides interpolated 4K video recordings.
It looks a little funky but that doesn't matter and if it spends most of it's time inside the waterproof case, no worries.
7 Reasons to buy the SooCoo S100 Pro action camera
- Released in mid 2017 so a relatively new action camera
- Price point at less than $100 so affordable for most who wish to get a new action camera
- Stabalization on the camera to ensure smooth recordings and footage, no matter what adventures you're on
- Solid choices in the Sony and Novatek image sensor and chipsets, really good hardware
- Some decent recording features, including loop mode so can be used as a d ashcam or on a bicycle
- A decent battery life at 2 hours continuous recording at 1080p 30fps
- Has WiFi and voice control, so you can go hands free or use your phone to control the camera from a distance hands-free
3 reasons to NOT buy the SooCoo S100 Pro action camera
- No RAW feature for photos, only JPEG
- This isn't real 4k, it's interpolated and the maximum resolution is 2k
- Image stabalization works at the 2k video res but not at 4k, because it doesn't get that high
Video Start, Stop Video, Photography, Shutdown, WiFi on, WiFi Off
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.