Yi 4k+ Plus
Photo Specs and Settings
Video Specs and Settings
Interface and Connections
Expert reviews, camera specs and features of the Yi 4K+ Plus action camera.
A super camera that packs a punch in both hardware and software. It records at 4K at 60fps, which is only the 2nd action camera to do this, after the GoPro 6. Has a great touch screen and records some lovely photos and video footage in sharp detail.
It is let down by a couple of small build problems but nothing too serious. The fact that its less than half price of a GoPro 6 also makes this a super camera to think about getting.
- Many users are really impressed with the video and stabalization of the Yi 4K+ Plus action camera
- Some people were blown away by the cameras battery length and that it was much better than a GoPro battery
- Some camera owners said that the firmware updates were simple and fixed bugs and added new features with ease
- People are very happy with the 4K video recording at 60fps
- People preferred this image stabalization over the GoPro Hero 5
- Some camera owners loved that it has voice control and makes using it hands free much easier
- Everyone loves how super easy it is to use
- Some enthusiasts would have liked one button operation, like the new GoPro cameras have
- Others would have liked the app to work faster, especially when transferring videos
- A few have mentioned that the rubber port cover for the micro USB comes off
- The stereo microphone is not the best
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.