Cycliq Fly 6 V vs Cycliq Fly 6 CE Spec Comparison
Spec and feature comparison of the 2nd generation Cycliq Fly 6 V cycling light and camera and the new Cycliq Fly 6 CE released end of 2017.
This seems like quite a big upgrade for the rear facing bike camera and light combo, we check out the spec differences below.
3 Advantages of the Cycliq Fly 6 V Bike Camera & Light
- Cheaper options of the two bike cams
- Micro USB so you can utilise cables you already have and share them amongst other micro USB devices
- Uses velcro support to attach to the seat tube so you should be able to fit this on many more areas of you and your bike compared to the rubber strapping that comes with the original.
7 Advantages of the Cycliq Fly 6 CE Bike Camera Light
- Looks better, different design used to that of the original two Cycliq rear bike lights
- 135 degrees for it's field of view, thats quite a bigger field of view so you will see more to your left and right when recording
- Higher video resolution at 1080p but you can choose to stick to the 720p but upgrade the framerate to 60fps, so an improvement in both areas here
- 3 loop lengths, short at 5 minutes or longer to the 10 and 14 minute loops which has the added bonus of the smart looping and accident awareness
- Same size battery but a claimed 60 minutes longer recording time, now giving a wopping 420 minutes of looped video potential, it's ready for some seriously long bike rides
- Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible
- Lighter by 17grams, so those trying to save as much weight as possible are in for a treat