Gitup Git 2 Action Camera Firmware Download and Updates
Find the latest updates for the Gitup Git 2 action camera with the firmware downloads below.
- Improved: Better support GitUp APP.
- Fixed: White line in photo while taking photo in burst mode.
- If you camera firmware version is V1.2 or earlier, please upgrade the loader GIT2LD.bin first.
- If you have already installed the V1.3 firmware, no necessary to upgrade the loader, please ignore the #3--#6 steps.
- From V1.4 firmware, the firmware will be automatically deleted from Micro SD card after upgrade completed.
- Use max. 32GB card formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
- Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
- Copy just the GIT2LD.bin on the root of the card
- After GIT2LD.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu
- Delete GIT2LD.bin from the card using your PC and
- Copy the GIT2FW.bin file on the root of the card
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait more seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu, the front green LED and back red LED will be blinking while upgrading. Now you can disconnect the camera from PC and enjoy new GitUp implementations
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about the [node:field_camera_name] or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.