GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Firmware updates for bug fixes, feature updates and more with the GoXtreme Black Hawk 4K action camera.
- Please make sure the Black Hawk is completely charged.
- Download the newest firmware to your pc.
- Format the memory-card.
- Copy the file „firmware.bin“ into the root directory of the memory-card.
- Power off the camera.
- Put in the memory card.
- Connect the Black Hawk with power/pc.
(The camera powers on shortly and the screen turns of.
For around 30s the red and blue LED´s are lighting.)
- When the blue LED is no more lighting please disconnect the camera from power/pc and take out the memory card.
- Please delete the file „firmware.bin“ from the memory-card – otherwise the camera will upgrade again and again.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about the [node:field_camera_name] or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.