Hawkeye Firefly Q6 Firmware Update and Downloads
Download the latest firmware updates and bug fixes for your Hawkeye Firefly Q6 action camera here.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Add Frame rate First option: ON/OFF; ON: Frame rate will keep high in low light condintions.(if you want to save power, turn it OFF).
- Add Slow motion movie.Set it ON, it will capture slow motion movie and save to tf card.
- Add Long exposure function; OFF, 0.5S, 1 S, 2S,5S, 1 0S, 20 S, 30S, 60S. This function is design for light doodle. When capture light doodle, be patience to wait for
the machine to finish
- Delete all the files and folders in the tf card(suggest:8G/16G).
- Download the firmware（LD96660A.BIN and FIREFLYQ.bin） to tf card .
- Put the tf card into FIREFLY 7S(make sure battery > 50%).
- Power on FIREFLY twice and it will update firmware automatically.
- When updating, the LED will flash.
- When update finish, the machine will reboot automatically.
- Delete the firmware file() in the tf card.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.