Paralenz Dive Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Firmware updates and downloads for the latest bug fixes and feature updates for the Paralenz Dive Camera
Recommended Memory Cards
- Bug fixes
- Added WB 5600K
- Optimization of the DCC Blue to prevent "purple haze" at larger depths.
- Added setting to chose at what depth to start recording. Found in Settings->Auto rec
- Auto record will now continue to record 20 seconds after surfacing.
- If the activation switch is used to make a tag during a Auto Record the camera will continue recording even after surfacing.
- Bug fixes
- Optimized connection to the Dive App.
- Download the latest firmware for your camera on this page.
- Copy the file firmware.bin onto a SD-card (Not in a folder)
- Make sure the battery has at least 30% power left. This is essential. You risk breaking your camera if this is not followed. – Unplug the camera from the charger before checking the power percentage.
- Turn off the camera. Insert the SD-card into the slot
- Turn the camera on until you see the logo and wait for it to turn off automatically. (The camera is now downloading the new firmware)
- Turn the camera on again and wait for it to turn off automatically
- (The camera is now installing the firmware)
- The camera is now ready with the newest firmware installed. The firmware.bin file will no longer be visible on the SD-card after the installation.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.