SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi 2.0" Screen Firmware Updates and Downloads
These updates are for the SJCAM SJ4000 action camera with WiFi and 2" screen.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Power the camera off.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
- Format the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
- Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
- Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
- Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
- After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
*If you experience any troubles formatting the card from the computer, it can also be formatted from the camera in Settings - Format
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about the [node:field_camera_name] or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.