SJCAM SJ6 Legend Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Download the latest updates for your SJCam SJ6 Legend action camera. Find bug fixes and feature updates here.
1. Improves the Polish translation
2. Adds Gimbal control function
3. Resolves slow motion video options display -2x 720p60 should actually be 1080p60
4. Fixes settings, enter the settings Modify WIFI SSID Click "ok" to add characters and then open the WIFI, or there may be stuck in the WIFI interface
5. Fixes after removing the SSID and then click OK to add, the characters are not updated, it should be because the default length is longer than the limit length
6. Fixes after entering the SSID for the first time after upgrade shows SJ6000000000 does not match with the actual
- Extract the memory card form your camera.
- Format the memory card to FAT32 in your computer. NOTE: If the card is nor formatted to FAT32 the update may not happen.
- Go to the bottom of this page, look for the firmware file SJ6CAM.bin, then download and save it to your computer.
- Copy the file to your card, then insert the card back to your camera.5. Make sure you have more than enough power on your battery, then press the power button for 3-5 seconds.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes for the update to finish, it will show the SJCAM logo when it is finished.
- IF the attached file doesn't update your camera, you may need to rename it from SJ6CAM.bin to SJCAM001.bin
- On SJ6 Legend cameras that have not been updated before, you might need to install the Loader file first, for the update to work.
- Please install the file LD9666.bin found at the bottom of this page first. Then follow all the procedures above again.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about the [node:field_camera_name] or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.