SJCAM SJ7 Star Action Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Get the latest bug fixes, firmware updates, new features and more from the latest firmware updates for the SJCam SJ7 Star action camera.
- Optimizes even the APP real time data transfer issue
- Optimizes motion detection sensitivity
- Rotation supported on 4K@30fps.
- Optimize the preview of photos and videos, the operation is smoother
- Removed Turksish, Korean, Polish, Spanish from menu as we have sole distributors. [If you purchased before we had sole distributors, please contact us at: email@example.com and provide us with your sales invoice.]
- Extract the memory card form your camera.
- Format the memory card to FAT32 on your computer. NOTE: If the card is nor formatted to FAT32 the update may not happen.
- Copy the contents of the downloaded zip file to your memory card.
- Insert card into the SJ7 Star card slot, and power it on. NOTE: Make sure you have more than enough battery charge.
- Camera will blink a few times and screen will go blank.
- Confirm your installation by going to General Settings > Version
- Format your memory card before using it on the SJ7 Star.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.