Yi 1080 Firmware Updates and Downloads
Downloads for the Yi 1080 action camera, so you can update your cam with the latest firmware bug fixes and features.
Recommended Memory Cards
- Prepare a microSD card reader and microSD card.
- The microSD card needs to be atleast 16gb and class 10.
- Format microSD card to FAT32.
- Copy the firmware file to the root of the microSD card.
- Place the microSD card in to your camera and turn it on.
- It will beep for a few minutes and then at the end the red light will flash and the camera will turn off.
- It is now complete and you can remove the microSD card and turn the camera on to use.
Join the Forum and Talk About This Camera
Do you have a question about this camera, firmware, user guide or are interested in learning more about it? Head over to the forum to ask or find out anything you wish to know. Below are some posts specifically about this camera, why not get involved.
Camera Mentions in Articles
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.