Yi 1080 Firmware Updates and Downloads
Downloads for the Yi 1080 action camera, so you can update your cam with the latest firmware bug fixes and features.
- Prepare a microSD card reader and microSD card.
- The microSD card needs to be atleast 16gb and class 10.
- Format microSD card to FAT32.
- Copy the firmware file to the root of the microSD card.
- Place the microSD card in to your camera and turn it on.
- It will beep for a few minutes and then at the end the red light will flash and the camera will turn off.
- It is now complete and you can remove the microSD card and turn the camera on to use.
Compare This Camera
Compare this camera with others below in a camera vs camera feature and spec comparison. If there isn't a comparison you'd like to see, simply register to the site, 'Save This Camera' and another you're interested in comparing and head to your saved cameras.