SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi 2.0" Screen Firmware Updates and Downloads
These updates are for the SJCAM SJ4000 action camera with WiFi and 2" screen.
- Power the camera off.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
- Format the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
- Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
- Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
- Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
- After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
*If you experience any troubles formatting the card from the computer, it can also be formatted from the camera in Settings - Format
v1.6 SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi 2.0" Screen Firmware Update
- Fixed minor bugs